Contributors

Monday, August 4, 2014

SHORTEST EMAIL EVER.


Hello! Sorry this is going to be super short. This week is kind of a blur and I am honestly kinda stressed at the moment so this is not going to be very long.... but this week was good. I honestly can't remember what happened except for we went to the temple and it was amazing as usual. I have a lot of pictures of us and our district!
Sister Wessendorf is going home on Wednesday so I get my new companiontomorrow which is weird. I am excited though. I always love getting a new companion because its like repentance you can start from scratch and be an ever better missionary than before!
So remember that black cat that showed up my first week here in Westlake? Well it still hangs around our apartment and so we kinda adopted it. Our neighbor feeds it, we give her water and I let her inside from time to time so she can cool off. She is pregnant so we feel bad just having her sit in the hot sun. She is so sweet. Last week I gave her some cold water and I said, "Here kitty kitty, let the water heal you like the pools of Bethesda! haha It will make you whole!" Then I dumped some cold water on her head and she loved it. Dorfy said, "that should be her name! Bethesda!" SO that is her name! Beth for short. She is so sweet. We told the Elders about it and Elder Nymeyer was like, "Oh yeah.. I remember hearing a rumor going around that mission last year that Sister King had a pet cat...so it IS true." Yes folks it is true. This is YOSH PART 2.
Some people have problems with mission rules like waking up on time, or flirting with elders, or talking on the phone really late, but Sister King? She struggles with a mission rule that states, "No pets of any kind." Sorry, but if I can't have a boy to cuddle with, I just need a cat okay? haha.
Anyway, my bestest older sister Alexandra is getting married on Saturday so CONGRATULATIONS MIKE AND ZAN! Love you both! I am so excited for you :)
Love Y'all!
church is true
xoxoxox
-Sister King
Chalking one of my favorite members


Heart-attacking another member

 The Westlake Missionaries!

Elder Nymeyer- we are buds. My first DL.

Remember Taylor? The sweetheart with autism that found the gospel through a members blog? I got to go to her Baptism! :)

BETHESDA

And Dorfy's famous blueberry guacamole bagel


thought that this was a funny way of stating your views. I don't believe in this persons views, but I thought that it was clever. 

SCIENCE IS GREATER THAN GOD? hmmm.....
Also I saw a bumper sticker that said "Pray for our President Psalms: 109:8"
Since we are missionaries we whipped out our scriptures and proceeded to read the following, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."

No comments:

Post a Comment